Information we collect about you
When you use the website www.thebestbusinesstips.com we may collect and process the following information about you:
- Information about your use of this website including details such as the dates of your visit, pages viewed and the resources that you access. This information includes traffic data, location data and communication data.
- Information that is provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register your information or make a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us.
How we use your information
The information that we collect about you is used to provide you with the products and services you have requested at www.thebestbusinesstips.com, such as processing your payments and sending you the courses that you have purchased. We may also use your information in any one of these ways:
- To provide information to you that you have requested from us in relation to our products and services.
- To provide you with information about other products and services that we offer which may be of interest to you – this information will only be provided if you have consented to receiving such information.
- To inform you of any important changes to the website thebestbusinesstips.com or its products and services.
We will not share any of your information to third parties for marketing purposes, and you have the choice to opt out of any of our marketing communications at any time.
How we store your personal data
When you provide us with your personal information you also give us your consent to store your personal information on our servers. We take all reasonable measures to ensure that your data with us is stored securely and we do this on secure servers.
All customers are responsible for the security of the information on their own account, and they may not share information with anyone else or let anyone else use their account. Only one account is permitted per person.
Sharing your personal information
The only other reasons we may share some of your personal information include the following:
- In the event that we sell any of part of our business.
- Where we are legally required to disclose personal information.
- To protect us and our customers against fraud.
Under the rules of the GDPR, all customers of www.thebestbsuinesstips.com have the following rights with regards to their personal information.
- The right to be informed.
- The right of access.
- The right to rectification.
- The right to erasure.
- The right to restrict processing.
- The right to data portability.
- The right to object.
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.